Presentations let you compile ePortfolio items into a web project to showcase your achievements. Your presentations can have multiple pages and use different themes and layouts. Presentations provide a polished, professional medium to demonstrate your learning and accomplishments.
To add a new presentation:
- Go to the right hand side of your D2L homepage and click on Tools. Then select ePortfolio.
Click on New Presentation on the right-hand side.
Give the presentation a Name and Description.
Add any tags you’d like the presentation to have. Tags are words you associate with an object to make items easier to find. You can search for items with specific tags, and other users can use your tags to search for items. To make a multiple-word tag, place double quotes around the entire phrase. For example: typing "winter project" makes the two words a single tag. To make a private tag that only you can see, type an "@" symbol in front of the tag. Users will not see that tag when you share the item with them.
Under the Comments/Assessments section, select Allow others to add/view comments if they have sufficient permission if you want to provide others the option to comment on your presentation when you share it.
- Click on the tab banner to create one. The banner appears at the top of every page of the presentation. You can use it to identify your presentation for users and provide an optional description.
- Click on the tab Theme to change your default theme. Choose Select to change the current theme to your new selection.
- Choose Set Theme to save the new theme.
- Click Close when you are all done.
*For additional information on ePortfolio terms, visit here.