Getting access to the MyDesire2Learn site requires an account with EduDentity. There are two parts to the process. First, you need to create the account through EduDentity. Then after activating it, you'll need to log into the MyDesire2Learn site to review the End User Agreement and complete the account activation process. You only have to do these two parts once.
After you've completed this, you can export your ePortfolio to MyDesire2Learn. For directions on how to do this, please see the wiki page on Exporting to MyDesire2Learn.
Step by Step Instructions
Create an EduDentity Account
- Click on this link to go to the account creation setup.
- Fill out the required fields (First Name, Last Name, etc.). It is important to note that you should not use your student @uww.edu address . Once you have done that and read through the Service Agreement, check the box next to "I have read and accept the terms of the above agreement", and then click Agree.
- Next you will prompted to fill out your student email and password on the page like the one below. Note: This is the email and password you created in the above step. This is NOT your UW-W Net-ID and Password.
- Then you will prompted with a user agreement form that you should read over and once you have done so select the "I have had read the terms and accept the above agreement box."
- You should have also received an email confirmation. Click or copy and paste the link to complete the EduDentity account activation.
Note: If you haven't received the email yet, check your spam folder.