Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Step by Step Instructions
- Go to this link to get started with the export process.
Note: You will need to be logged into D2L in order to access this tool.
- Click the Add Items button.
- Check the box next to the items you want to export, or check the box at the top to select all the items on that page. You can also use the Search to find specific items.
- Once you've selected the items, click the Add button.
- If you need to remove any items, click on the red X icon.
- Click the Export button to start the process.
- Use your EduDentity account credentials to login.
Note: If you haven't already, go through these steps to get an EduDentity account.
- If this is the first time you've used the export, you will see an access notification. Click the Continue button. You can also check the box next to "Do not ask me again for this application" if you don't want to see this notification in the future.
- The export will be initiated, and you can see the log entry on the Import/Export tab.