Creating Your Account
- Go to credly.com and click Sign In button in the upper right corner.
- Click the Create Account below the blue next button.
- Fill out all the information below:
- First Name
- Last Name
- UWW Email, and confirm the same email.
- Create a password that you will remember.
- Click the Create account button.
- Choose Earner.
- Click the blue Get Started button.
- You will be taken to your Credly Profile Page.
- Make sure you confirm your email address or you will not be able to receive badges.
Claiming Your Badge
- Once you have created your account and are logged in, you can view all of your badges under My Credit In the left Navigation Bar.
- Click the Earned Tab.
- Click the Inbox Tab.
- Any new badges that you have will be listed here.
- Click the blue Accept button.
Making Your Badge Visible
You badge is visible by default once you click "Accept". If you would like to hide your badge, click on the Eye symbol on your badge. This closes the eye and effectively hides your badge from view by others. It also means your badge will not display in the white pages if you do not wish for it to be displayed. You can change your badges' visibility at any time.
You can also adjust this under the Manage window.
Viewing Your Badge in the White Pages
To view your newly acquired badge, go to the UW-Whitewater Directory. You'll have to Log In to make sure you see your badge.
Once you are logged in, type in your name or Net-ID into the search box and click the Search button. You should see your new badge below your name and contact information.
If you hover your mouse over your badge, you can see all of the completed objectives for earning the badge. You can display your accomplishments with pride!