For more information on the UW-Whitewater Mobile App, go to https://www.uww.edu/icit/services/mobile-apps
Enabling the UW-Whitewater Mobile App Canvas External Tool will allow your students to get assignment due notifications inside of the app.
Enable on Course Navigation
Before authorizing the external tool, you will first need to add it to the course navigation.
- Inside of a canvas course where you are listed as Teacher, click on the Settings option on the course navigation menu.
- Click on the Navigation tab
- Scroll down and find the UWW Mobile App item in the list. Click on the item and select Enable.
- Click on Save on the bottom of the page.
- That's it - now it's time to authorize!
Instructors must Authorize the UW-Whitewater Mobile App to interact with your account on Canvas.
- Inside of a Canvas course where you are listed as Teacher, click on the UWW Mobile App option on the course navigation menu.
- Click on the "Authorize" button. This will launch a popup window. Note: If the screen already shows "Authorized" your all set!
- You will see a box asking you for authorization. Click on "Authorize" to continue.
- When the page reloads, the button should now say "Authorized" and you are ready to Choose your features!
- That's it! Your course is now setup to sync dates with the UW-Whitewater Mobile App. Please allow 24 hours for changes to be reflected inside of the app.