- Go to http://streaming.uww.edu and login with your Net-ID and Password.
- Go to the top left corner and click on Media → Videos
- Select "My Videos" from the blue drop-down menu.
- Click on the Video you want to edit.
- Click on Settings at the top right corner.
- Click on Advanced.
- In the Thumbnail section click on the sign that is over your selected video
- Select an image you would like to use from your local hard drive. File types you may use include: .jpg, .png, .gif
- Click Save
- You have now successfully added a thumbnail for your video.