- Go to http://streaming.uww.edu and login with your Net-ID and Password.
- Go to the top left corner and click on Media → Videos.
- Select "My Videos" from the blue drop-down menu.
- Click on the video you want to edit.
- Click on "Settings" at the top right corner.
Type in the course number or your Net-ID into the box that appears.
- Course-PEGNRL-192 - This team contains ALL students enrolled in any PEGNRL 192 course for a given semester. Enrollment in these teams are updated nightly.
- Course-PEGNRL-192-Smith - This group contains ALL students who are enrolled in an PEGNRL 192 section taught by Instructor Smith. So if Instructor Smith is teaching 3 sections of PEGNRL 192, this group would contain all of those students.
- Click on the teams you would like to have viewing access to your video.
- In the next box, you can choose to give individuals from your selected teams edit access to your video. This is not required.
- You have successfully given your team(s) viewing access to your video.