At times you may be interested to check when a student accessed a Quiz in your course. Doing so can provide you with dates and times for things such as Quiz Entry, Quiz Submission, and if time limits were exceeded.
- In your D2L course, go to the Quizzes tool.
- In the list of available quizzes, click on the down arrow icon next to the quiz that you want to see the Event Log for.
- Select Grade from the menu.
- On this page you should see a list of all of the attempts that have been made in the quiz (or that have been made so far if the quizzing period isn't over yet). You may want to adjust the list to include all users, just those that have completed an attempts, those with attempts in progress (unsubmitted quizzes), or one of the other available filters. Select the filter that meets your needs from the Restrict to area.
- Then click the magnifying glass to apply the filter.
- You may need to change the per page option in order see all of the attempts, especially if you have a large class.
- Once you have found the student you are interested in, click on the attempt you wish to see more information about.
- From here you can view the attempt (seeing which answers they selected for each question, and what the correct answers were) and you have access to the Event Log for this attempt. To see their attempt, simply scroll down. To see the Event Log click on Quiz Event Log.
- This should produce a new window containing information of their in quiz activities..