Video tutorial is available at: https://streaming.uww.edu/#/videos/7e730dca-b880-4ad9-9bad-29f763e6ea5f
In order to do this, you need to be in a Webex Meeting through the Webex Meetings app for your Desktop.
- Open your Webex Meeting for your class.
- Click on Shared Content option on the bottom of the screen.
- This will open a popup menu. Select the drop-down menu on the the top of this window
- Change the option from Optimize Text and Images to Optimize Motion and Video.
- Make sure the Share Computer Audio Box is checked.
- Choose your screen/application to share. Then, play the video like normal. This will enable students to watch the video and hear the audio.