NOTE: You must log into WebEx at uww.webex.com at least once before using WebEx through D2LCanvas.
- Log into D2L Canvas and select the course that you would like to open WebEx in.
- Under "More Tools" in the Navigation bar, select "WebEx".
- The WebEx meeting screen will now appear. Click the Schedule more events button.
- Enter a name for your meeting.
- Select how often the meeting will repeat.
- Select your time zone if different.
- Select the start date and time for your meeting.
- Select the duration of your meeting.
- Select the "Host" of your meeting.
- Click the Schedule button to schedule your meeting.
- Your new meeting should now be listed in the D2L WebEx meeting list.
- Along the left side of your course screen, select "Cisco WebEx". This will bring you to the Webex Meetings page in Canvas. From there, select "New Meeting".
- Next, a window will appear allowing you options to Name the meeting, as well as set the time, duration, and date. To finish creating a meeting select "Create Meeting".
- You have successfully scheduled a Webex Meeting, and can view them under "Virtual Meetings".