Video tutorial is available at: https://streaming.uww.edu/#/videos/c7ffd65c-553e-428f-999b-02e939e97131
Step by Step Guide
- Open the Course in Canvas that you want to record the announcement for.
- Once you are inside the Course, open the Announcements tab.
- Click the Add Announcement (+Announcement) button.
- Title your announcement and click the More External Tools option.
- Select the My Media option from the drop down menu.
- If this is your first time going through this process, a pop up box may appear requesting you to authorize. Click Authorize.
- If you already have a video recorded, select Embed located next to the video you wish to use. If you wish to create a new video announcement, select Add New: Webcam Recorder.
- A new window will now appear showing you a preview of what you wish to record. To start recording press the red Record Button.
- Once you've recorded your video, select Use This.
- Next, your video will take some time to process. Once this is done, select Save and Embed.
- Your video will now appear in the text box. This may take a minute to process before it appears. Once the video is successfully added, select Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Your video announcement is now posted to Canvas.