The course repo data can be accessed off campus from university owned or personal hardware. In order to access the data, you will first have to install and configure the VPN Anyconnect client.
- Download and install the Cisco VPN AnyConnect client. Instructions are located at: http://www.uww.edu/icit/services/remote-access .
- Make sure the VPN Client is launched and connected. You can verify this be checking for the "connected" icon in the system tray.
- Once connected to the Cisco VPN AnyConnect icon:
- From the Finder, click on the "Go" menu and click on "Connect to Server"
- For the server address, enter in: cifs://data.uww.edu/udrive
- You may be prompted to enter your UW-W Net-ID username and password
- You are now connect to your account! To disconnect from the storage, you can ctrl+click and select eject.
- Remember, you'll need to be connected to the Cisco VPN AnyConnect Client in order for this to work.